Our latest model. The Pirez E3.
An amazing and great looking electric bike that is specifically designed for off-roading.
Sleek built in battery and dual suspension.
Smooth and powerful!
Available late August 2019. Pre-Order Now! Free delivery Australia wide. Limited quantity available.
- 48v1000w Ultra mid drive motor
- Actual output of 1500w
- 48v14ah Samsung battery. 672Wh!
- 70km+ of range
- Top speed: 55km/h+
- Thumb throttle
- Torque sensor. The harder you pedal the faster you go
- Gear sensor. Cuts out the motor when changing gears
- Shimano Deore shifter and rear derailluer with lockout so your chain won't fall off when off-roading
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm front and rear discs
- Latest colour DPC18 display
- Lockable and removable battery
- Internal cabling
- Motor: Bafang Ultra 1500w
- Frame Material: Alloy
- Chainring: 44T
- Shifter: Shimano Deore 10 speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M6000
- Brakes: Tektro hydraulic disc brakes
- Hubs: Novatec D041SB-B15
- Wheelset-Rims: MTSC40B
- Tyres: 27.5*2.8inch Hutchinson
- Spokes: DF-13G
- Chain: Shimano
- Cassette: Shimano Shadow Plus 11-42
- Handlebars: Promax
- Stem: Promax
- Grips: Velo VLG-884
- Saddle: Italy Prologo Kappa Evo
- Seat Post: SPEED Up Dropper seat post
- Front Forks: SR Suntour Air 130mm
- Rear shock: SK Air 24W*190
- Size: 19inch
- Weight: 27kg
- 48v14ah Samsung battery with charger
- Samsung 35E 18650 cells
- Includes charger
- Built in charger management system that prevents over charging
- Built in battery management system that prevents over discharging
- Each cell in every battery goes through a strict testing process for capacity, voltage, and internal resistance
- Keys with locking mechanism